High Quality SALAV GS16-DJ Garment Steamer Steam Easy Iron Clothes Fabric Sanitizer Compact
Earn 1% back on every purchase！The more you shop，the more you earn.Rewards can be applied toward your future purchases.
l Relaxes cotton, silk, wool, cashmere, linen, polyester fibers to remove wrinkles
l No risk of damage to clothes and designed for ultimate safety
l Cold start to steam in 45 seconds!
l Big 1.8L water tank for 60 minutes of continuous steam
l Next generation superiority with 5 new design patents
Looking good leads to feeling good and this leads to being your best. From being a star employee (the type bosses promote and give raises to) to being attractive to everyone you meet. Heads turn, smiles appear. And looking good starts with wrinkle-free shirts, pants, suits: the works. It used to be that you’d have to spend a ton of money getting your clothes dry-cleaned or spend hours of backbreaking labor running that awful iron back and forth across your clothes. No more. Turn on this garment steamer and in under a minute you’re good to go. In less than 5 minutes, you’re ready for your day. SALAV garment steamers. To look your best. To live your best. Order yours now.
From the beginning, we sought to create a brand that embodied France's passion for excellence, be it for fashion or just living life to the fullest. Drawing inspiration from the Seine River, the name SALAV means "That's Life!" and expresses our commitment to quality when it comes to living. But what does this have to do with steam? Throughout history, steam has been essential to the development of mankind. In the beginning, steam was harnessed towards running factories or powering vessels to transport people and goods across long distances. Recently however we are seeing steam be put to use more and more for improving our daily lives. For example, steam neutralizes harmful bacteria like e-coli with a 99% sterilization rate. It can also destroy mites and their eggs which can otherwise survive for months inside carpeting. What's more, it does wonders at removing odors and stains from most materials. Which leads us to our purpose here at SALAV. To dedicate our time and energy to bringing you the finest steam products to help you live a better life.
Industry Categories: Clothing Steaming / Garment Steamer / Fabric Steamer
Main Function: Sterilize, deodorize, and remove wrinkles from fabric and clothing.
Fabric Safety: Can be used on most types of fabric materials such as silk, cotton, cashmere, linen, wool, nylon, synthetics, etc.
Design: Compact, high efficiency
Motif: Compact Tech
Model Code: GS16-DJ
Model Name: SALAV Steam Easy
Water Boiler Material: Aluminum boiler reinforced with a PP mixed with glass fiber casing
Chassis Material: PP
Chassis Color: White & Gray
Hose Material: EVA + PVC
Nozzle Material: PP
Nozzle Width: 147mm
Water Tank Material: ABS
Water Tank Capacity: 1.8L
Steam Heater Power: 1500W
Cold Start to Steam Time: ~45 seconds
Continuous Use: ~ 60 minutes
Auto Shut Off: YES
Power Requirements: 220-240V/60Hz
Steamer Dimensions: 295 x 220 x 1660 mm
Steamer Weight: 4.9kg
Boxed Dimensions: 390 x 290 x 330 mm
Boxed Weight: 6.25kg
A total of five patented design innovations articulate SALAV’s commitment to quality and innovation. They are:
1) Water Boiler Construction related to the use of aluminum versus copper as a chassis material. Where extended use of steam from copper boilers stains clothing with a verdigris tint, aluminum offers no such drawbacks. What’s more, the boiler has been especially designed to produce steam in roughly 45 seconds resulting in an efficiency increase over competitors by about 80%.
2) Extendible-Collapsible Clothing Hanger which offers steaming convenience by adjusting to the shoulder width of your shirts, suit, sweater, and other tops. This makes steaming faster and more pleasant.
3) Side Drainage Plug is a patented safety feature superior to previous generation garment steamer which features drainage plugs located on the bottom of the unit. Opening bottom plugs afford the risk of scalding your hand as gravity pulls the steam-heated water on your skin whereas SALAV’s patent side drainage plug keeps your hands safe.
4) Dual Material Hose Construction through the use of PVC and EVA keeps the steam inside the hose very hot, but the outer surface of the hose cool to the touch. Innovation through the combination of efficiency and safety.
5) Next Generation Steam Nozzle features a clothing iron-like surface without the dangers of burning your clothes. Take a look at the nozzle head and you’ll notice its slippery surface. That’s neither iron nor Teflon which is found in traditional clothing irons. The nozzle surface is actually engineered polymer which means extended contact with clothes won’t leave scorch marks.
l Assemble the complete unit in less than 3 minutes! Fill the tank with water. Plug it in. Begin.
l Perfect and safe to be used on most fabrics and cloths, such as wool, silk, cotton, linen, cashmere, polyester, synthetics, nylon, etc.
l Easier than ironing, and requires less time too. Never have to pay expensive dry-cleaning bills again. Removes odors easily and freshens clothes effortlessly.
l Comes with an easy lift handle 1.8L water tank and the large volume provides you with 60 minutes of continuous steam.
l Ideal for professions where a uniform or a professional appearance is required: law enforcement, customer support, banking, law, teaching, retail sales, etc.
l Can also be used on children’s items and toys; curtains, beds, or other furniture one touches regularly to kill germs in order to keep your family healthy.
l Garment Steamer
l Folding Extendable Hanger
l Fabric Brush
l Pants Press
Q: I’ve noticed that the GS16-DJ and the GS-26-BJ have the same power output in terms of wattage. Why then are their dimensions different?
A: Part of the reason for the size difference comes from the fact that the –DJ models feature single steam settings for convenience while the –BJ models feature multi-steam settings for control. So the bigger models need more inner space to contain the large circuit board. Another reason for the size difference is consumer demand. We’ve been told that some want greater portability and compactness while others want a greater wheel base for stability.
Q: Which one is better, an iron or a garment steamer?
A: There are some that swear by irons and they are others who cannot live without their garment steamers. However when you spend some time on the Internet reading articles related to “irons vs garment steamers” the same points are generally raised. That is, using a garment steamer is faster and more convenient. They also point out that garment steamers are safer on your clothes compared to the fabric burning that happens often with iron-use. In fact, the only area which irons have a distinct advantage is the ability to produce crisp creases in pants and shirts.
Q: Why are garment steamers more expensive than conventional irons?
A: It really has to do with the components. An iron is basically electricity applied to an iron plate. In more advanced irons where a water tank is built in and there are complicated settings along with a coated surface, the price can approach and often exceed the price associated with garment steamers.
Q: How much steam can I produce?
A: You can easily produce up to 1 hour of steam with the SALAV GS16-DJ clothing steamer. If you run out of water, the unit automatically shuts off. In which case, simply refill the water tank and power ON the steamer to resume steaming. It’s that easy. Or simply refill the water tank as the unit is in operation.
Write a Effective review and Earn rewards！Rewards can be applied toward your future purchases *Effective review :positive review rating 3 stars or more
Write a Review
Thank you for your review！hope other customers will be helped by your review.OK
Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent seller. A++++++.
I am really impressed with this. Got all the wrinkles out of my winter coats.
Great seller highly recommend
Exceptionally quick delivery - very happy with product
Arrived.. thank you!
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Item
- 90 days from shipment
- 91 ~ 365 days from shipment
In case your product (only for items without Special Warranty terms in the product description and physical damage or incorrect use excluded) turns out to be defective:
If the defect is not caused by you, we will pay all necessary shipping fees for returning the defected Product to us and for sending the replaced one to you; or
If the defect is caused by you, you will pay necessary shipping fees for returning the defected Product to us and for sending the replaced one to you
If the Product turns out to be defective within 90 days from shipment, User may mail the Products back to us. We will still try to exchange your defective Products for a brand new one where possible.
* Underwear, customized Products, one-time use products and lingerie are not available for return except in regards to quality issues. In such a case, the quality problem must be reported within 48 hours of delivery receipt with pictures clearly showing the defect. We do not accept returns because of wrong sizing or underwhelmed expectations. Please consult our sizing charts before ordering or consult a Client Service representative in case of doubt.
Should the item become defective within 365 days from shipment, Users will still be allowed to send the Product back to us. We will help by forwarding the item to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.